Improved and enhanced – the all-new K 4000 all-round cutter will bring increased efﬁciency and productivity to wet and dry cutting alike.
With the new K 4000 cutter Husqvarna has performed an upgrade on the much appreciated K 3000, adding a number of beneficial functions that will facilitate service as well as increase performance. However, the efﬁciency remains the same with user-friendly ergonomics and forward-rotating blades for minimum effort.
When it comes to quality, the K 4000 has been ﬁtted with an improved engine as well as a more sturdy construction, providing both more reliable power and durable operation. The updated pop-up carbon brushes have been designed for long life while the overall serviceability has been vastly improved and made easy by features such as the one-piece inspection lid and Torx screws.
“With this update, we can provide users with a more efﬁcient product, with increased quality in everything from motor output to machine durability. The new pop-up carbon brushes enable longer service intervals which contributes to increased productivity and a better workday.” says Mattias Holmdahl, Global Product Manager, Power Cutters at Husqvarna Construction Products.
K 4000 is a 14in. cutter which is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory.
- Integrated regulator makes sure the water flow is exactly sufficient to bind dust without creating an excess of water.
- The new K 4000 is sturdy and durable and provides a minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- The one-piece inspection lid and the torx screws make the cutter easy to assemble and service.
- The Elgard system protects against overload by varying the rotation speed.
- The ergonomically designed rear handle and convenient placement of the power cable ensures easy, comfortable handling.