For more than 140 years, Helly Hansen has been the brand trusted by professionals to create protective, performance-driven gear for the most extreme conditions. A leader in premium workwear, the brand develops products that are functional, while pushing the boundaries of design innovation and technology, all backed by direct feedback, insight and wear test data from global professionals. This Winter, the Magni Evolution concept delivers top-to-toe protection for the modern day worker.
Since 2019, Helly Hansen designers have been working closely with professionals to develop a collection of workwear showcasing the best of the best within design, technology, functionality and fit. Recognising that with time priorities shift, a shift in design approach was necessary. The concept includes new and updated styles, all prioritising sustainable practices and materials without compromising on fit, quality or performance. No detail was left unnoticed, down to the angle of a pocket, zip direction, or increased reinforcements with Cordura materials. Re-evaluation of product patterns resulted in improvements for fit, the combination of multiple fabrics, and shift in design creating less stitches and seams to allow better use of each materials’ benefits. Each product uses predominantly, if not 100%, recycled materials.
Already a leader in the concept as a best-seller, having received a Red Dot Award, is the Magni Evolution Construction Pant. With four-way stretch fabric and articulated knees, the pants deliver max comfort and mobility while stretch CORDURA® fabric reinforcement on the knees provides durability and protection. The Magni Evolution Construction Pant is also built with the same mechanical ventilation featured within the brand’s award-winning BRZ product construction, providing optimal breathability. Additional technical features include:
- Removable and interchangeable Stretch Cordura® hanging pockets with double lined bottom and webbing for durability
- Built-in padded phone pockets with a magnetic closure
- Easy-to-access kneepad pockets
- BRZ ventilation opening at side seam
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Adjustable bottom leg with snap buttons and stretch Cordura® fabric reinforcement on bottom hem
- Shaped waistband for improved comfort
- ID card loop
“I truly believe that Magni Evolution is the best made better,” says Josefine Sandersen Greve, Design and Development Director for Helly Hansen Workwear. “The feedback from our professionals is the most valuable insight we can get during the development process, and by improving on the details they point out, we can make the best possible products for workers – ones that are long-lasting, durable, and something modern day workers will want to wear. This is only the beginning to what we feel will continue to drive the industry forward.”
The full Magni Evolution concept includes:
- Magni Evolution Jacket – £270
- Magni Evolution Shell Jacket – £360
- Magni Evolution Construction Pant – £270
- Magni Evolution Cargo Pant – £240
- Magni Evolution Low BOA S7L HT – £216
- Magni Evolution Mid BOA S7L HT – £228
- Magni Evolution Winter Tall BOA S7L HT – £276
- Magni Evolution Cap – £29
All products will be available in-store and online in Winter 2023. To learn more about Helly Hansen Workwear, please visit www.hhworkwear.com.