Professional Builder gets the lowdown on a new website aiming to shake up the trades, Tradectory.com
What exactly is Tradectory?
Tradectory is a free image-led trade directory where your customers can see the work for themselves in a clear, concise and intuitive way.
Do tradespeople really need this website?
In recent times, there has been a noticeable shift towards visual social media content online. The emergence and power of visual platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest have highlighted the need for businesses to think visually if they want to engage with their audience online. This is where Tradectory comes in!
Sounds a bit techy to me. Is it hard to use?
With Tradectory, it’s never been easier to promote your work your way. There’s no need to waste time or money updating your website or social media platforms, leaving you with more time to focus on the job in hand. This tool is a one-stop-shop to promote your work in 6 quick and easy steps:
1. Take some pictures of a finished project
2. Add the project costs
3. Upload using free smartphone app or website
4. Showcase your work in a few taps
5. Share to your social media accounts
6. Don’t forget to add your keywords!
What are some of the other benefits?
• This tool is free to download and use, with no hidden costs.
• Designed with both tradespeople and homeowners in mind, Tradectory is simple and intuitive to navigate.
• The platform is a place to store all of your work photos in individual project folders.
• No website? No problem. You can share links to your portfolio on your social media platforms or share with customers directly via email.
• No preferential treatment. Individual tradespeople cannot buy their way to the top of the listings. Results are listed fairly based on project, trade, location and budget. So you can be sure that your services are being fairly promoted.
• This is the first free platform to allow customers to search on a project, as well as the type of trade required. This is great for those who are unsure of what trade to choose for their project!
For further information visit www.tradectory.com