Rainclear Systems, the UK’s leading stockist and online retailer of metal rainwater systems and drainage solutions are offering an extra 7.5% off the most popular Harmer Aluminium Roof Outlets and other selected drainage products in November 2020.
Harmer Aluminium Roof outlets are held in stock for next day delivery in the popular AV ranges, with various grate configurations, the two way parapet outlets, and the BO balcony outlets. The others are available in 5 days direct from the manufacturer.
They have been adding quite a few of the less common drainage ranges to the website, probably since you last visited, including:
Flat Roof Drainage
- Harmer Cast Iron Roof Outlets – medium sump and large sump bodies and an extensive range of loadbearing grates
- Wade Cast Iron Roof Outlets – medium sump and deep sump. Built to withstand expected loads based on BS EN 1253
- Aluminium Roof Outlets – ideal for connection to continuous waterproofing systems using single ply membranes, mastic asphalt, high performance built-up felt and liquid applied systems. Providing flat roof drainage for warm, cold and inverted roofs
- Threshold Channels – highly versatile linear drainage solutions. For use wherever rainwater run-off needs to be intercepted at the perimeter of a building then ducted away to drainage outlets. 130mm Straight Channels, Façade Slot Channels and Terrace Slot Channels.
- Cast Iron Balcony – Two-Way outlets – unobtrusive and suitable for parapet walls or balcony installations. Choice of flat or rectangular grates in cast iron, nickel bronze or aluminium.
- Aluminium Balcony – designed to cover all the awkward detailing situations that occur in building design and refurbishment. The range includes balcony outlets, gulley outlets and two way outlets for use where the roof surface abuts a wall or parapet.
- Harmer Cast Iron Floor Drains – high quality cast iron, trapped or untrapped floor outlet range, featuring shallow, medium and deep sump bodies with vertical or horizontal outlets, and a vast range of grate and bezel options with three connection types, available in Satin Stainless finish or Nickel Bronze
- Wade Cast Iron Floor Drains – includes: vari-level floor drains and access covers / rodding points. Solutions exist for all floor finishes, including drainage in tiled floors, in resin floors, in vinyl finished floors and in concrete floors, with trapped and non-trapped versions
- Aluminium Floor Drains – polyester powder coated drain bodies complete with a choice of elegant grates to suit virtually any interior drainage application and all types of flooring
- Stainless Steel Floor Drains – standard and compact drains either as a one or two part drain body, vertical or horizontal outlets with a choice of either square or circular grate finishes to suit any application.
Download the Technical Brochure rainclearsystems.co.uk/downloads/#harmer-technical-brochures
Visit rainclear.co.uk/drainage.html to browse and buy the Harmer and Wade Drainage ranges available to buy online now – and remember to input ‘HARMER75’ at the checkout to receive an additional 7.5% off the popular aluminium AV, BO and TW ranges – only during November 2020.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on the website, have questions, or need any other help call 0800 644 44 26 or email email@example.com. The friendly, knowledgeable team at Rainclear Systems are always happy to offer drainage calculations, technical advice and quotations.