You certainly don’t want to miss some of the terrifying DIY disasters our readers have come across this week! Remember to keep sending in any botched jobs that you spot to email@example.com.
The first of this weeks selection came from Daniel Edwards on Facebook. He said “This was feeding 2x double sockets of the lighting circuit rated at 6 amps with 2 electric heaters plugged in also this block was buried in the wall behind 3″ of plaster” 😱.
Also from Daniel Edwards, “And this was the apparent last socket on the upper “ring main”.
We have also recently launched our NEW DI-WHY? spin-off the ‘before and after’ series for our readers to show off their transformation pictures, and to highlight to customers that hiring a tradesperson is always best. Find out more about the series here.
To see our past ‘DI-WHY?’ online features, click here.