Quick and easy fastening in concrete and steel
The fischer gas actuated fastening tool FGC 100 is perfectly matched for the quick and easy fastening in concrete and steel. The 100 joules power ensures correct penetration into the working surface even for steel to steel applications.
- Easy nail push button facilitates the quick nail loading
- Interchangeable nose piece for extended applications.
- Easy nail depth adjustment to adapt for various applications.
- High performance gas fuel cell, which operates down to -15°C with more than 1,100 fixings per fuel cell.
- Powerful rechargeable battery with Lithium-Ion power and battery-LED status display for high productivity.
- Adjustable belt hook to right- and left-handed.
- Quick release system ensures a fast clearance of jammed nails.
- Different nails for a wide range of applications from which up to 26 nails fit into the standard magazine size or 50 nails into the extended version.
- Removable stand supports for optimised fixing.
Advantages at a glance
- The 100 joules power of the fischer gas actuated fastening tool FGC 100 ensures correct penetration into the working surface without any drilling and dust, even for steel to steel applications.
- An easy nail depth adjustment switch allows choosing how to set the nails – flush or fully embedded for various applications.
- The wide range of nails provides a perfect match for nearly all materials including concrete, solid bricks, sand-lime masonry walls and steel.
- The quick release system enables a fast disassembling of the magazine and clearing of jammed nails.
- Increase in productivity due to the powerful rechargeable battery with Li-Ion power that enables more than 8,000 fixings with one charge.*
- With the battery-LED status, the remaining battery power and the status of the tool are displayed. This prevents a standstill at the construction site.
- In case of running out of battery, a 10 minutes charge allows you to shoot at least another 300 nails. To fully charge the battery it takes 90 minutes.*
- The FGC 100 is delivered in the practical XL-BOXX, which is fully compatible with the L-BOXX.
- 2 years guarantee on new tools. If repairs are arising during this period, we will repair or replace your device free of charge.
- 5-year availability of spare parts even after production is discontinued.
- Repairs, maintenance and return within 72 hours.
- Our qualified staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about fischer products.
- Repair price limit: 50% of the original tool price.
- More online services
- Assistance with the disposal of old devices.