Van Guard Goes on Tour with the New Generation Gallery Rack

Van Guard Goes on Tour with the New Generation Gallery Rack

 

Commercial vehicle accessories manufacturer, Van Guard, is all geared up and raring to go on a grand tour of Britain to celebrate the launch of its latest, ground-breaking new product – the ULTI Rack.

Due to launch onto the market on 20th November, the ULTI Rack has already impressed distributors at a private pre-launch event, and is now set to take supply and fit centres by storm across the rest of the country over the coming weeks.

In direct response to feedback on its Maxrack gallery rack, Van Guard has gone back to the drawing board to design the ultimate gallery rack. Using a patented Click and Lock mechanism, the robust new aluminium ULTI Rack is designed to make fitting quicker and easier than any other roof rack on the market. The innovative design results in the rack containing less than half the number of fixings of the market leader. Another major bonus is the fact that 80% of ULTI Rack orders will come in just two boxes, with the remaining 20% in three boxes – compared to four in the market leader. Not only does this reduce packaging, and thus impact on the environment, it is particularly beneficial to supply and fit outfits for fleet vehicles as it will reduce the number of vehicles needed to transport bulk orders. Equally, online distributors will have the advantage of reduced delivery costs.

“Rather than just compete like-for-like with the market leader, we wanted to go a step beyond and find a totally new solution for offering customers the ultimate gallery rack for commercial vehicles.”

Van210

Van Guard Sales Director, Andy Woodward, says: “This is by far the most complex design project that Van Guard has undertaken in its history. Rather than just compete like-for-like with the market leader, we wanted to go a step beyond and find a totally new solution for offering customers the ultimate gallery rack for commercial vehicles. Above all it needed to be quick and easy to install but with all the usual safety standards of Van Guard products. So, we took the time to listen to our customers and really think we have come up with a truly pioneering product, thanks to the help of our R&D partners, IDC (Industrial Design Consultancy).”

23-10-2015-5In true Van Guard style, the ULTI Rack is designed and made in Britain, enhancing their already impressive credentials as a Made in Britain manufacturer. Produced from lightweight aluminium (on average 40% lighter than the market leader), the superior builder’s rack is strong, built to last and fuel efficient and includes full width stainless steel roller for easy loading and unloading. It is heavy duty and both looks the part and does the job – with an aerodynamic profile to minimise wind noise and reduce drag, it has been crash tested to maximum carrying capacity at 20G.

Paying close attention to detail, as with the rest of Van Guard’s quality commercial vehicle accessories, it has hard-wearing durable plastic end cones, connectors and spacers coated with UV protection. And if this wasn’t enough, Van Guard has also released its latest new premium product for a non-premium price.

In an effort to illustrate just how quick and easy the new system is to install – it is genuinely a one-man fit, which is one of the ULTI Rack’s key USPs – Van Guard has chosen two of its most, shall we say technically challenged team members – Sales Director, Andy Woodward, and Sales Manager, Chris Angel – to demo the ULTI Rack on a tour of supply and fit centres as well as distributor outlets across Britain. As Andy says: “Everyone knows I am not the most gifted when it comes to DIY, so if I can fit the ULTI Rack correctly and in good time, then literally anyone can.”

Please show your support by mentioning @vanguarduk and giving a shout out to the boys on the Van Guard Tour of Britain – #getaloadofthis.

For further information and technical details on the ULTI Rack visit www.van-guard.co.uk/the-ulti-rack-van-roof-rack

Related posts