- New #builtwithBosch EXTREME programme launches in April.
- Offers 500 free power tools from its BITURBO cordless range, for tradespeople to try in 2021
- Join the team to have your say on the tool performance and technology
Bosch Professional UK is building on the success of its hugely popular #builtwithBosch campaign and taking it to the absolute EXTREME in 2021.
The new #builtwithBosch EXTREME programme sees Bosch offering a massive 500 tools throughout the year to be put through their paces by tradie testers, who will share short videos about real-life usage on site. The best bit is that testers can then keep the tools free of charge!
All 500 tools are from the BITURBO Brushless range which brings together Bosch’s best battery (the ProCORE18V) with its best 1800W brushless motor. Delivering a superior range of lightweight, easy to handle, cordless tools that perform with the power of their corded equivalents and the convenience of cordless use.
There will be three rounds of #builtwithBosch EXTREME throughout this year with the first launching via the new Bosch Professional Instagram channel in April offering three BITURBO tools to choose from:
- GKS 18V-68 GC Cordless Circular Saw: brings cordless flexibility with corded power and even faster cutting speeds
- GBH 18V-36 C Cordless Rotary Hammer: maximum power with a class-leading compact design (weighing in at just 6.1 kg) and intelligent interface
- GCM 18V-216 Cordless Mitre Saw: Equal power to a corded 1,600 W mitre saw, lightweight and ergonomic with a cutting depth of 70 mm.
Over the course of ten weeks, chosen testers will film two or three videos per week for Bosch Professional to share via its newly launched Instagram channel.
Kate Pritchard, User Marketing Manager for Bosch Professional UK, commented: “We’re really excited to launch #builtwithBosch EXTREME and significantly widen out the number of tradespeople that can get their hands on, and test our latest cordless BITURBO Brushless tools.
We’ve already built a great community of testers from the initial #builtwithBosch programme – the user feedback benefits our R&D and it’s great to see the testers supporting each other with ideas and building their own ‘band of Bosch’ community.”
To apply to be a tester check out the Bosch Professional Instagram channel: https://www.instagram.com/boschprouk/