NWC Truxta are pleased to announce they are now working with Staffordshire based Mini Dumper manufacturer Tufftruk.
MD Martin Ball of NWC Truxta is delighted to be the UK distributor of the QUADro 450kg 4×4 Mini Dumper.
What started as a brief conversation soon became a reality as Martin loved the product so much. From growing up on a farm to now working in property and construction he is particulary interested in products that save time on the more labour intensive work.
“As soon as I saw this product and it’s efficiency, I knew I had to be part of the company “ he enthused.
Tufftruk’s founder Ron Blackhurst founded the company in 2012. With over 40 years’ experience of construction equipment design and engineering Ron grew his previous company Belle Group into a high volume manufacturer of equipment for the construction industry to a £50 million turnover.
But what are some of the benefits of this Mini Dumper?
- The Quadro is a robust and compact mini dumper with 450kg skip capacity.
- SIMPLE operation – no manual gear changing, smooth controlled operation from the hydrostatic drive system.
- Low Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) levels, the Quadro can be used for 8hr shift with no user monitoring required.
- Low maintenance, self-tensioning drive chain system
- The 4 x 4 transmission powers through tough ground
Finance options available (subject to availability)
For more information visit our website nwctruxta.com or contact us on Office: 01538 269221 or Mobile: 07787813857