Marmox will be at Pro Builder Live on 30th and 31st January at London’s Alexandra Palace.
The manufacturer will be showcasing its innovative solutions for waterproofing, insulation and sound reduction.
Multiboard – a lightweight, waterproof, insulating tile backer board that is ideal for bathrooms, showers, wet rooms and dry-lining. Multiboard can be used in conjunction with our shower formers to create high performance walk-in shower areas. The benefits all add up to a totally waterproof solution.
- Innovative products to make your job easier
- Total waterproofing solutions for wetrooms and showers
- Project specific product advice and technical support
- Total peace of mind with Marmox lifetime Guarantee
- Product training and demo’s at your local stockist
Showerlay360 – shower former for showers and wet rooms
- Fully waterproof
- Drain swivels through 360 degrees (allows outlet pipe to be fitted horizontal/ vertical or any angle in between)
- Greater flexibility to site conditions
- Increased flow rate (30-50 litres per min)
Thermoblock – a block of load-bearing insulation material designed to be placed at the base of a masonry or timber–frame wall to address the thermal bridge. Its thermal conductivity is 0.047W/mK which will result in a significant reduction in y values when used at wall to floor junctions.
Multiboard Sloped Board – ideal for outdoor balconies and terraces. It provides an instant slope to a tiled floor to ensure effective drainage in addition to decoupling, waterproofing and thermal insulation.
Marmox SoundBoard – a tile backer board which reduces the impact noise that passes through a floor into the room below. Like Multiboard it provides a completely waterproof layer, secure decoupling, thermal insulation and low compressibility but with the added benefit of effective impact sound reduction.