Buildiro have announced an overview of their current standings. Hosting over 50 vendors, with big names such as B&Q, Wickes, and Travis Perkins onboarded, Buildiro is working on becoming the greatest offering available to customers who are searching for tools for their next project.
50+ MERCHANTS ONBOARDED
To this date, 50+ merchants have been onboarded onto Buildiro’s aggregation platform. The top companies are:
- Travis Perkins
Alongside these high-profile vendors, there are over 1000+ brands available for selection on the website. The top brands are:
With the launch of Buildiro’s Seedrs campaign, they expect new vendors to be onboarded through exposure alone, along with added marketing efforts by the company itself.
They encourage that any construction material vendor get in touch with Buildiro, to join the already giant marketplace, and have their products listed.
Buildiro currently hosts these features, with the promise of many more as demand rises, on their website:
- Price Shopping– Buildiro gives users the power they need to find the best value among all vendors, by giving multiple listings for the same product, or showing similar products within the same product listing.
- Account Registration – Whilst not an innovation, account registration has a functional benefit compared to other sites. Account registration allows users to unlock the full power of Buidiro, allowing access to the features listed below. Registered accounts will also receive new features immediately as they release, giving a better incentive to register on the website.
- Filters– Using Buildiro’s many available filters, users will have an easier time accommodating for their budgets, and the level of quality they desire. With categories, price range, brand search, product type, and even searching by thickness of the product, users can fine tune the product they need, with ease. More filters are available depending on the product.
- Stock Availability – Buildiro lets users know about stock availability, so they can search for an alternative, or add the product to their watchlist.
- Favourite Products – Users can save products that they have searched for, into lists. These lists can be renamed. For example, a user can save a list as “Kitchen Project” and then save relevant products into the list. This can be used to gauge overall price, or wait for a product to be discounted.
Price History – A feature that’s guaranteed to throw the construction vendor industry on its head, price history allows users to view the past 3 months of a product’s price, to assess the purchase power of the product in mind. This feature will also encourage users to shop around and find alternatives to the product they’re looking for, creating better market diversity.
Future features will be released according to demand, and best UX practices. Buildiro is always on the search for public, and private, feedback, to implement and grow their website.
With a focus on user experience first, it’s expected that these features will lead to greater user retention and loyalty, increasing the value of Buildiro.
New features are constantly in the works within Buildiro’s backend, aiming to differentiate itself from multiple other vendors and aggregation sites. Feedback is welcome from public users, to investors.
Buildiro.com is a construction materials metasearch engine that allows tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts to locate and purchase building supplies online in minutes.
Just like Amazon for books or Skyscanner for travel, Buildiro.com aggregates retailers’ real-time inventories into a single online platform, saving users time and money.